ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN <body>
ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Went to sch early today as I had a meeting with a classmate on at 0830h. Sent DW to sch too, as the other levels were having their oral exams(quite bad timing cos she's still nursing the cough).

The discussion started off a little shakily as I brought up something for discussion-

Me: Remember how we have decided on which book to use for the assignment?
Az: Ya, what's up?
Me: I know you have already bought the book, but I thought that you could take a look at this one. I feel it has some valuable teaching pts! *hands book over*
Az: *browsing*Okie, this looks interesting...
Me: *with the thickest skin on display* Well, perhaps we can list out the pros and cons of using each book and decide after that?
Az: Hmmmm....

Me being the one with the itchy fingers, decided to rock the boat with an alternative book. I knew it was going to be tough as my friend Az really like the illustrator of the book that we had chosen earlier. We ended sticking with the same book.

Although we spent 15min comparing the books, I feel it was time well-spent. Spent the next 1.5h typing up the notes of the discussion. Grabbed a sandwich from the canteen and my favourite concoction from the fruit juice stall(Green Apple and Yakult) and went to class.

The lesson was ok but as it went on, I felt that the lesson material was becoming quite unintelligible, which is a bad thing. By the time I left, I really felt even more confused when I first stepped in, which is worse. What the??? Luckily, I should be able to consult with SWMNBN tomorrow as she is the coordinator for the course!

Found out during the Bio lecture that we are going on a field trip to Sungei Buloh on Sat evening, so I should have lots of nice photos to share when I get back...cool! (time to warm up the old slide maker...)

Circling Square by Humpback Oak

Labels: , ,



mE, mYsElF aNd I

P8010077
Recipe for Anthony:
a)Get 5 cups of humour, stir thoroughly till bubbles appear
b)Add in 1 teaspoon of common sense
c)Stir in 1 small bowl of respect marinated with honesty
d)Soak in humility for 15 minutes
e)Fry with some determination until satisfied
f)Garnish with as much enthusiasm as required
Bon Appetit! .

QUOTE

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost

FoReSt GhOsTs

JL
Christine
Shania
Sabrina


Ur BaRbArIc YaWps


PAst

August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
June 2009
April 2010


Props.

Blogskin adapted from a design by destinyboy productions