ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
I remember when I wrote in my hard-copy journal(pre-blog days), there was a point in my life when it got so busy that I would have difficulty making daily entries. So I would always start the next entry with some remark like "Here's an update!" or "here's the latest scoop!" and a one-liner on how time flies when you're having fun... hmmm?
Been pretty busy with assignments so I've had to reduce how often I post. Which is not really good because I'm starting to get some visitors because of Facebook and word of mouth... So in the spirit of feeling guilty, I'm tapping this out in the sch library after a good lunch of mutton briyani and fruit juice(green apple and yakult, yea, there's such a combo available in the sch canteen, apparently, it is gd for digestion.) Also need to fight the AMS (After Meal Syndrome) where I'm tempted to lie down on the floor and vegetate for the next 2 hours. *dreams*
As mentioned sometime ago, I mentioned that I need to change SnApPy's bag because of a badly placed internal zip which would always rub againstSnApPy's cover. In no time, I would have a big ugly scratch which would really disfigure SnApPy (God forbid!) So I went down to several places including Causeway Point, Funan Digitalife Mall and even Bras Basah to hunt for some new 'clothes' for SnApPy...
Turns out that it's really tough to find sleeves for a 13.3" screen unless u look at Mac stuff... think that if I'm a businessman, I would go into this business! There must be a lot of frustrated people out there who want to spend money to take gd care of their investment(the lappy) and can't find what they need. Augh!
Finally settled on this model:
I like the bright colours and it's pretty comfortable (at least that what I felt, can't confirm unless u squeeze me in and zip up!) As expected, it was designed for Mac (surprise, surprise!) by this group called my mobilejuice (
http://www.mymobilejuice.com/) Guess I'll just join the silent Windows based sufferers. T_T
Oh btw wanna wish DW a happy anniversary (yesterday was the 11 year anniversary of when we went steady)! Tonight gonna celebrate and do romantic stuff...hahha!
風雨無阻 (sung by Emil Chau)
作詞:李子恆 / 作曲:李子恆
給你我的全部 你是我今生唯一的賭注
只留下一段歲月 讓我無怨無悔全心的付出
怕你憂傷 怕你哭
怕你孤單 怕你糊塗
紅塵千山萬里路 我可以朝朝暮暮
給你一條我的路 你是我一生不停的腳步
讓我走出一片天空 讓你盡情飛舞 放心的追逐
愛是漫長的旅途
夢有快樂 夢有痛苦
悲歡離合人間路我可以縫縫補補
提著昨日種種千辛萬苦
向明天換一些美滿和幸福
愛你夠不夠多
對你夠不夠好
可以要求 不要不在乎
不願讓你看見我的傷處
是曾經無悔的風雨無阻
擁有夠不夠多
夢得夠不夠好
可以追求 不認輸
I'm glad it's Wednesday... means only 2 more days to the weekend.
Help spread love and happiness, don't mope around and be emo today! =)
Labels: songs, updates