ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Supposed to be asleep now as I'm starting an Outward Bound Course today! So I'm gonna be quite hard to reach for the next few days... I heard that they can't get a decent mobile signal over there. Which actually a good break too! No more worrying about missed calls and so on.
I'm really happy to get a chance to attend the course as I know it's gonna be tough as nails. And there will be lots to talk about after the whole thing is over. Oh yea!
Wanna reply some tags today:
[jl]: hey, I thought I told you to not be so yaya papaya? hope you had a rewarding trip!
[Christine]: okie la, once they reveal the answers, you would have learnt something new, right? you have to listen carefully...
[Wenxin]: Huh? I thought you would have been informed before sch closed for the hols?
[shanice]: cousin, bu zhi zhe wu zui...anyway ignorance is bliss mah!
Will be resorting to snail blog while I'm away, apparently they don't allow lappies on Pulau Ubin and there are no power sockets! Oh man...
Hope the weather stays friendly the next few days or I'll have to become a soup chicken for sure!
Cheers to everyone who's having holidays at the moment!
Seeya when I seeya (prob with lots of new pics to flickr)
Labels: need sleep