ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Yesterday, DW remarked to me that time flies. Being New Year's Eve then, I was inclined to agree with her. After all, today is 2008! (a simple reminder to self to write the correct yr!)
I remember that one year ago, I was out partying with my friends while DW was at home...hence I made it a point this year to spend the last day of the year with DW instead. Although it was uneventful(we spent it watching the telly, we heard the fireworks instead of seeing the fireworks.), I think it was well spent. Sometimes it is more satifying to make someone else happy!
Woke up this morning to the sounds of a New Year's Day party which was organised by the local RC at the multipurpose area in front of my block. Really loud and not exactly a good way to start the year. I hope they had a lot of fun!
School starts tomorrow, so everyone is turning in early tonight. My lessons will only start next week (yay!) so I have one more week to rest.
I am sure that everyone is looking forward to school right? Heh heh!
Labels: new year