ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN <body>
ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN.

Friday, February 15, 2008
Spent the day at home as today is Budget Day and I have no lessons today.

Had a few chores to clear:

1) doing the laundry(cotton clothes)
2) preparing some barley water
3) cleaning the living room fan

I planned to pop into the Bukit Merah branch of NLB to pick up a couple of books. Will do so if I can finish cataloging my previous haul of books
Had a good time at the book fair in school. I came across many interesting books and sadly, I wasn't able to buy everything that I wanted.
From back to front:
1st row(L to R):
1)Edward The Emu by Sheena Knowles
2)Edwina The Emu by Sheena Knowles
2nd row(L to R):
1) Why Mosquitoes Buzz in People's Ears by Verna Aardema
2) Troy Thompson's Excellent Peotry Book by Gary Crew
3) Ouch! by Natalie Babbitt
4) Starry Messenger by Peter Sis
5) Olivia by Ian Falconer
6) The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales by Jon Scieszka
7) The Three Little Wolves and The Big Bad Pig by Eugene Travizas
8) Song and Dance Man by Karen Ackerman
3rd row(L to R):
1) Fairytale News by Colin and Jacqui Hawkins
2) Tadpole's Promise by Jeanne Willis
Spent over $150, but it felt good. Now, if I can only find the time to wrap them up nicely. Any volunteers? =)
I will be at LPS next week for a briefing on Thursday afternoon. Hopefully, I will have a chance to see some of my students again!
Have a great weekend!

Labels: ,



mE, mYsElF aNd I

P8010077
Recipe for Anthony:
a)Get 5 cups of humour, stir thoroughly till bubbles appear
b)Add in 1 teaspoon of common sense
c)Stir in 1 small bowl of respect marinated with honesty
d)Soak in humility for 15 minutes
e)Fry with some determination until satisfied
f)Garnish with as much enthusiasm as required
Bon Appetit! .

QUOTE

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost

FoReSt GhOsTs

JL
Christine
Shania
Sabrina


Ur BaRbArIc YaWps


PAst

August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
June 2009
April 2010


Props.

Blogskin adapted from a design by destinyboy productions