ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN <body>
ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

For the past few days, my blog has been pretty messed up. My tagbox disappeared and most of my links are gone with the wind. I was experimenting with a few blogskins and apparently, my templates are not compatible with the 'new' Blogger. I really wish that I have the time to really do some research into this area and do something decent. Unfortunately, time is something which is very limited at the moment, in the sense that I have a lot of other things to do. *sigh*
So I am reduced to using this generic template for the moment. I thought it is quite nicely blended although it doesn't really match my title unless we are speaking metaphorically! To my blogpals, pls send me your links if you can and I will re-link(free of charge). =)
To most of my colleagues, this week is not much of a break. With workshops,remedials and supplementaries, most of them will be back in school for at least 2 days. So it is a good time to be a student!
For the moment, I am busy with planning lessons for Term 2 as well as finishing an essay which is due on Thursday. Timingwise is a bit tight but I should have enough time to relax as well. I keep telling myself I need to exercise but as the saying goes, "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." In my case, the spirit is starting to feel weak too! I will try again tomorrow...
Have to go hit the sack now. Anyone wants to provide free blog design tuition?

Labels:



mE, mYsElF aNd I

P8010077
Recipe for Anthony:
a)Get 5 cups of humour, stir thoroughly till bubbles appear
b)Add in 1 teaspoon of common sense
c)Stir in 1 small bowl of respect marinated with honesty
d)Soak in humility for 15 minutes
e)Fry with some determination until satisfied
f)Garnish with as much enthusiasm as required
Bon Appetit! .

QUOTE

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost

FoReSt GhOsTs

JL
Christine
Shania
Sabrina


Ur BaRbArIc YaWps


PAst

August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
June 2009
April 2010


Props.

Blogskin adapted from a design by destinyboy productions