ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN <body>
ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008
This few days have been terrible. I am feeling under the weather because of a flu bug (still am) and I found out over the weekend that I will be posted to CPS instead of LPS. I keep telling myself to be positive and to welcome the change as a challenge to my ability to adapt. Perhaps the boss upstairs is telling me that my services are required elsewhere? I want to keep an open mind and step into the school with a learning spirit. This is what I ask of my students and I certainly need to practise what I preach.

The last week in school has gone by in a flash and I find myself missing LPS already. So this is what the 2007 P6D students were trying to tell me... Oh well, I guess I should look forward to a whole new bunch of colleagues soon. I wonder what they will be like? I really hope that I can fit into the school culture. I remember being amazed during my previous job at colleagues who have moved from several different companies. The way they find their way about the new job and exercise their PR skills was simply amazing. Definitely something to learn!

I spent the last few days doing housework and tidying up. It is easy for the chores to pile up when you are busying worrying about school and classes. To date, I have not even finished sorting out my book collection and some of my books still need to be wrapped. Reminder to self: post pics of books purchased during the MPH bookfair.

Now I'm tapping out this latest blog entry at Jurong Regional Library cafe. It's nice and quiet and with the exams over, the students have stopped hogging the area. Well, most of the students at least. I'm waiting to pick up DW in the evening and we are probably going to catch Iron Man tonight. Woo hoo! (with all the hype, it'd better be worth it)

Labels:



mE, mYsElF aNd I

P8010077
Recipe for Anthony:
a)Get 5 cups of humour, stir thoroughly till bubbles appear
b)Add in 1 teaspoon of common sense
c)Stir in 1 small bowl of respect marinated with honesty
d)Soak in humility for 15 minutes
e)Fry with some determination until satisfied
f)Garnish with as much enthusiasm as required
Bon Appetit! .

QUOTE

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost

FoReSt GhOsTs

JL
Christine
Shania
Sabrina


Ur BaRbArIc YaWps


PAst

August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
June 2009
April 2010


Props.

Blogskin adapted from a design by destinyboy productions