ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN <body>
ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN.

Thursday, May 15, 2008


Not 100% yet as the throat still feels congested and I have some ulcers in my mouth. They say that ulcers are usually a sign of stress. I guess I have been under a lot of stress lately and the good news is I can finally relax a little bit.






I went to meet my supervisor at Queenstown Library in the afternoon with Joyce. We had a good sharing session and I got to share more about the reading programme that I tried out with the kids. This is definitely something I want to try out with my next class(especially if they need a little push to read).






I went to meet Khim at Borders afterwards and we had a lot of fun looking for bargain books with our 30% discount coupons. Borders has this promotion every once in a while and it is a good opportunity to chiong for some good books. Picked these 2 books up:






Crickwing by Janell Cannon

Library Lion by Michelle Knudsen

And it only cost me less than $23! Woo hoo!

On a separate note, DW and I went to Causeway Pt last night to catch Iron Man and it was a pretty good show. I liked the movie and the soundtrack is pretty good. Perhaps the movie is quite appealing because it is about a different kind of superhero. You don't have to come from a distant planet or be bitten by a radioactive spider. Just use your brains to make a kicka** suit of armour and you're good to go. I found the ending a little too convenient and the extra bit at the end was a bit anti-climax, but the way Tony Stark fought his way to freedom was really amazing!

In my house, DW calls me the Iron Man too, because I do all the ironing in the house! =)



mE, mYsElF aNd I

P8010077
Recipe for Anthony:
a)Get 5 cups of humour, stir thoroughly till bubbles appear
b)Add in 1 teaspoon of common sense
c)Stir in 1 small bowl of respect marinated with honesty
d)Soak in humility for 15 minutes
e)Fry with some determination until satisfied
f)Garnish with as much enthusiasm as required
Bon Appetit! .

QUOTE

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost

FoReSt GhOsTs

JL
Christine
Shania
Sabrina


Ur BaRbArIc YaWps


PAst

August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
June 2009
April 2010


Props.

Blogskin adapted from a design by destinyboy productions