ThE rOaD nOt TaKeN.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I'm still feeling under the weather and my throat feels like I swallowed a sea urchin. It feels similar to that time last year when I fell terribly ill in the first half of 2007.
It is during times like these when you realise how important it is to stay healthy. After being cooped up in an LT and forced to listen to topics that have either been introduced before or are not relevant, I find that leaves a person with lots of time to think about a wide variety of issues.
To those who visited my blog recently, sorry if it has been a little bit static for a while. I didn't feel the urge to blog at all for the last two weeks. Perhaps as the school term is coming, there will be more things to talk about. I can hear all the students complaining.
I must say that I will be a little bit sad that I will be leaving NIE as I had a lot of fun during my lessons. Going to finish off with a picture to motivate myself:

OK, I know. Very lame, right? Well, I gotta run!
Labels: running